Download the Ultrasound Lubrication Technician Handbook
Bearings produce less friction when they are properly lubricated. But how do we know?
- How can you be confident that friction forces are where they should be?
- How can you confidently apply just the right amount of grease to return friction levels to normal?
- How can you distinguish between a bearing that need grease and a bearing that is failing?
Using an ultrasound measurement tool with digital decibel metering is a proven method for
- Establishing a historical baseline for friction levels
- Monitoring changes in friction levels at regular intervals
- Triggering alarms when friction levels elevate
- Evaluating data to differentiate failure from friction
The SDT200 Ultrasound Detector
The SDT200SD is an economical ultrasound solution designed for budget minded inspectors; However attention to detail, robustness, and quality have not been sacrificed at the expense of low price. Equipped with RS1 Needle and RS1 Threaded contact sensors, Acoustic Lube Adaptor, and Multi-Surface Magnet, the SDT200SD Lube Tech Kit answers the basic needs of lubricators. An optional Non-Contact Temperature Sensor can be activated for additional control of bearing condition prior to and after lubrication.
SDT North America
PO Box 682
Cobourg, ON – K9A 4R5